CPATH promotes cerebral palsy awareness through educational presentations and participating in community events. We hold a variety of workshops through out the year for all age levels and across many disciplines. We have presented in elementary school classes and school districts as well as educating adults that work in various departments for disabilities in central Texas. We’re often out in the community, so come and see us next time we’re participating. For more information watch our calendar and our Facebook page. Below are some of the events we’ve attended.
- Seton Medical Center Trunk or Treat
- Epic Health March Madness Fair
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM) Family Forum
- Personal events such as the”Backyard Bunch” where the community gathers to learn about cerebral palsy, events happening at CPATH, and fundraise.
- Presentations and training on cp for foster homes and persons directly interacting with individuals with cerebral palsy.
- Pecan Street Festival – the featured artist and t-shirt designer has CP.
- Pflugerville Elementary School entrepreneur unit where students learned about for-profit and non-profit organizations.