Light the Path is going virtual!
Join us on for our 6th Annual and 1st Virtual
Light the Path Fundraiser!
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
7:00 pm CST Facebook Live
We are so excited to kick-off our annual fundraiser on World Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day !!
THANK YOU to our 2020 Sponsors!
Want to be added to this amazing list?
Please fill out our donation form Here!
We are a Cerebral Palsy non-profit
CPATH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed for charitable, educational and support purposes. We are recognized by the state of Texas as a non-profit organization and are dedicated and honored to serve the cerebral palsy community.
Vision – To be recognized by the Cerebral Palsy community as the best Central Texas organization that provides personalized support in assisting families and individuals living with cerebral palsy.
Mission – CPATH provides resources, support, and financial assistance to a community of interconnected families and individuals living with cerebral palsy, to access resources, build awareness, and pursue acceptance for all.
The specific programs and activities to accomplish the mission includes:
- Providing grants for equipment, therapy, recreation, and other needs.
- Providing social and networking opportunities for families and individuals with cerebral palsy
- Educating families, the community, and people associated with cerebral palsy to promote awareness and personalized support
- Assisting families through times of transition and connecting them to resources available within their communities
- Maintain a fiscally viable position to meet the mission
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the programs through evidence based reviews