Welcome! CPATH is a Central Texas-based non-profit organization created to support individuals with cerebral palsy. We have many events and programs in the works! Be sure to check out our site and links for the latest updates. Want to join our email list for monthly updates? Email email@example.com to join!
**SAVE THE DATE | DECEMBER 11th
for the Green Machines Holiday Head to Head Scrimmage with the San Antonio STRAPS!!**
Thank you AUSTIN, for making Light the Path 2022 a HUGE success!! We Believed…and with the help of our amazing, Sponsors, Donors, and all of our Supporters…We Achieved our fundraising goals!
Tucker, our Speaker of Honor, captivated our guests through his journey as Team Captain of The Green Machines, CPATH’s power wheelchair soccer team. Tucker is a force of nature. On the court. Off the court. In life. He embodies all the powerful traits of an athlete. He has grit, determination, and is a true team player. Above all, Tucker is a Leader! Being the Team Captain of The Green Machines is so much more than a roster position. It is an opportunity to Believe. Lead. and Achieve! Tucker in his own words. A must-watch!! Tucker Waters’ Spotlight Video
Our programs are possible thanks to the following generous supporters:
We are a Cerebral Palsy non-profit
CPATH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed for charitable, educational and support purposes. We are recognized by the state of Texas as a non-profit organization and are dedicated and honored to serve the cerebral palsy community.
Vision – To be recognized by the Cerebral Palsy community as the best Central Texas organization that provides personalized support in assisting families and individuals living with cerebral palsy.
Mission – CPATH provides resources, support, and financial assistance to a community of interconnected families and individuals living with cerebral palsy, to access resources, build awareness, and pursue acceptance for all.
The specific programs and activities to accomplish the mission includes:
- Operating a pediatric medical equipment closet available to anyone in need
- Providing social and networking opportunities for families and individuals with cerebral palsy
- Educating, training, and advocating about cerebral palsy to organizations, schools, and businesses in Central Texas
- Providing grants for equipment, therapy, recreation, and other needs
- Assisting families through times of transition and connecting them to resources available within their communities.
- Providing adaptive sports opportunities including a power wheelchair soccer team, The Green Machines
- Maintaining a fiscally viable position to meet the mission.
- Continually evaluating the effectiveness of the programs through evidence based reviews.
TAKE A LOOK BACK AT 2021!