Welcome! CPATH is a Central Texas-based non-profit organization created to support individuals with cerebral palsy. CPATH offers various programs and services, such as financial grants, medical equipment, camp and community days, and adaptive sports and recreational programs. We have many events and programs in the works! Be sure to check out our website, links, and Facebook page for the latest updates. Want to join our email list for monthly updates? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this form to join!
Celebrate a Decade of CPATH at Light The Path 2023!
Join us in celebrating our 10th anniversary on October 11, 2023, a significant milestone in our organization’s history. Our 9th annual Light The Path fundraiser will honor the progress we’ve made, and support our ongoing efforts to promote advocacy, awareness, inclusion, and accessibility in the cerebral palsy community. The University of Texas Alumni Center, 2110 San Jacinto Blvd. 7:00 – 10:00 pm.
Early Bird Tickets are available NOW for a limited time! Grab yours today & join us for this joyous night of fun!
Our 2023 Sponsorship Goal is $100,000!!!! Every contribution makes a difference in helping us reach our target and making an impact on our community. Thank you for your support and being on the PATH with us!!!
Sponsorships and donations are crucial in sustaining and expanding our program initiatives. The generosity of sponsors and donors enables CPATH to continue our essential work and positively impact the lives of individuals with cerebral palsy. Your support makes a significant difference in the lives of those affected by cerebral palsy, creating a more inclusive and supportive society for all individuals.
Thank You for your Support!
We are a Cerebral Palsy non-profit
CPATH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed for charitable, educational and support purposes. We are recognized by the state of Texas as a non-profit organization and are dedicated and honored to serve the cerebral palsy community.
Vision – To be recognized by the Cerebral Palsy community as the best Central Texas organization that provides personalized support in assisting families and individuals living with cerebral palsy.
Mission – CPATH provides resources, support, and financial assistance to a community of interconnected families and individuals living with cerebral palsy, to access resources, build awareness, and pursue acceptance for all.
The specific programs and activities to accomplish the mission include:
- Operating a pediatric medical equipment closet available to anyone in need
- Providing social and networking opportunities for families and individuals with cerebral palsy
- Educating, training, and advocating about cerebral palsy to organizations, schools, and businesses in Central Texas
- Providing grants for equipment, therapy, recreation, and other needs
- Assisting families through times of transition and connecting them to resources available within their communities.
- Providing adaptive sports opportunities including a power wheelchair soccer team, The Green Machines
- Maintaining a fiscally viable position to meet the mission.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the programs through evidence-based reviews.
TAKE A LOOK BACK AT 2022!