We are a Cerebral Palsy non-profit
CPATH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed for charitable, educational and support purposes. We are recognized by the state of Texas as a non-profit organization and are dedicated and honored to serve the cerebral palsy community.
Vision – To be recognized by the Cerebral Palsy community as the best Central Texas organization that provides personalized support in assisting families and individuals living with cerebral palsy.
Mission – CPATH provides resources, support, and financial assistance to a community of interconnected families and individuals living with cerebral palsy, to access resources, build awareness, and pursue acceptance for all.
The specific programs and activities to accomplish the mission includes:
- Providing grants for equipment, therapy, recreation, and other needs.
- Providing social and networking opportunities for families and individuals with cerebral palsy
- Educating families, the community, and people associated with cerebral palsy to promote awareness and personalized support
- Assisting families through times of transition and connecting them to resources available within their communities
- Maintain a fiscally viable position to meet the mission
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the programs through evidence based reviews