SAVE THE DATE for our 5th Annual
Light the Path fundraising gala!!
October 9th, 2019
7:00 – 10:00 pm
Austin Public Library – Central
Light the Path 2019 Sponsors!!!
Your sponsorship greatly impacts our programs and makes it possible for us to support so many children, individuals and families on the CP journey. We know it’s not an easy path but one made so much better by connecting with other people. At CPATH we share stories and journeys, and ultimately support one another through communications, adaptive activities, equipment exchanges, and financial support! We are dedicated to all! Thank you!!!!
We are a Cerebral Palsy non-profit
CPATH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed for charitable, educational and support purposes. We are recognized by the state of Texas as a non-profit organization and are dedicated and honored to serve the cerebral palsy community.
To be recognized by the Cerebral Palsy community as the best Central Texas organization that provides personalized support in assisting families and individuals living with cerebral palsy.
CPATH provides resources, support, and financial assistance to a community of interconnected families and individuals living with cerebral palsy, to access resources, build awareness, and pursue acceptance for all.
The specific programs and activities to accomplish the mission includes:
- Providing grants for equipment, therapy, recreation, and other needs.
- Providing social and networking opportunities for families and individuals with cerebral palsy
- Educating families, the community, and people associated with cerebral palsy to promote awareness and personalized support
- Assisting families through times of transition and connecting them to resources available within their communities
- Maintain a fiscally viable position to meet the mission
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the programs through evidence based reviews